1. THE GOOD MAKERS COMPANY workshops offers instructions on its own premises at 3 Gambas Cresent or at a 3rd party premises as indicated for the respective sign-up.
2. THE GOOD MAKERS COMPANY reserves full rights to amend or adjust the date, time, venue, content, fees, or instructor of any scheduled course, session, workshop, talk or event.
3. THE GOOD MAKERS COMPANY reserves full rights to accept or decline the registration of any participant for any reason, without explanation.
4. In any case of the participant’s absence or no-show or inability to stay the full duration of any course, session or workshop, the participant cannot be granted a refund in full or in part.
6. In the case of unforeseen circumstances whereby the course, session, workshop, talk, or event cannot be postponed or replaced, and has to be cancelled, terminated or shortened, THE GOOD MAKERS COMPANY will make the refund of the pro-rated course fee for customers who make online payment via Paypal, the sum can be refunded only via the Paypal portal, within 10 working days upon the notification of the change.
7. No additional child or adult will be allowed to accompany the participant at the course, session, workshop, talk, or event. In the case of dispute, BELLA CHIC reserves full rights to act in the interest of the course, session, workshop, talk or event, without incurring any penalty or owing any refund in monies or in kind. The final decision may include charging or refusing entry to the additional pax, or refusing the participant’s entry.
8. THE GOOD MAKERS COMPANY will not be liable to you or any third party for any damage or loss of any kind whatsoever and howsoever caused, including but not limited to any direct or indirect, special or consequential damages, loss of personal property.
9. Multimedia including but not exclusive of photographs and videos taken by staff of THE GOOD MAKERS COMPANY during any course, session, workshop, talk, or event is used solely for purpose of publicity for THE GOOD MAKERS COMPANY and/or associated activity.
10. No video-taking or photography by any participant of any part or all of step-by-step instructions, course content or original course material during or after any course, session, workshop, talk, or event is allowed. In the case of violation of this rule, the participant unreservedly without contest agrees to be held liable for intellectual property rights violation and without reservation make full compensation as required by THE GOOD MAKERS COMPANY.
11. All content and original materials for all courses, sessions, workshops, talks, and events are property of THE GOOD MAKERS COMPANY, and no part of it may be copied, modified or reproduced in any media or form, for profit in kind or monies, or for free, without having obtained prior explicit written permission from THE GOOD MAKERS COMPANY.
12. By purchasing any of our workshops, you agree to allow us to add your email & details into our mailing list, on which we will send updates on THE GOOD MAKERS COMPANY sales, events, products and workshop.